Sunday 13 March 2016

Be Grateful

You'll never celebrate if you're never content. There's a mighty supply for us. But you aren't dying tomorrow, the world ain't ending next weekend. So, relax and be grateful for who and where you are. Thank God for the mighty supply you see now. Trust me, you'll grow into His big plans for you, cos nobody has bigger plans for you than the Lord.

Don't crush your faith with covetousness and envy. Don't let the pressure for "success" in.

God loves you and there's a mighty supply indeed! I tell you. I see miracles of God's favour everyday. I get money so often these days. I am happier and I'm more productive. Truly, my influence has increased and I'm not buckling under any pressure.

We have speaking this way for some time now. We didn't even think we'd be here by now, but here we are! Taking over and things! So, really, count those blessings and relax. Much more is happening than you're acknowledging.

Be grateful. Be content. Be consistent. Be persuaded. As long as you're in His arms, in His will, God's got you.

Relax.

God loves you like His life depends on it. He loves you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment