Wednesday 6 August 2014

Hey! 

So this is my first blog. We can call it my opening blog. I have wanted to do this for quite a long time ow, and I always thought that it was a bigger deal than it really is. But it isn't. It is quite simple: Just Write.

God is good. This became really deep for me when I realised that many people, sometimes myself inclusive, do not want Him to be good, but He still is. We don't always want His help, because we are men, and we want to prove to ourselves that we have some measure of control over our affairs, but He helps us anyway.

God is good. He changes everything about us the moment we believe that He is good. He started looking at man differently from the first day He shed  blood for us. God is good. He makes our heart just like His own. Imagine! Stubborn, pig-headed, foolish, strong-willed man gets to have God's good and large heart of love. He is good.

God's goodness is amazing, and you'll hear me (or read) talk (or write) about this goodness quite often.

Stay. 

God loves you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment