Wednesday 27 August 2014

I am a member of Savannah Ministries Inc. and I worship at Savannah Grace Chapel Makurdi. I live in Makurdi. I have a pastor. He is my prophet...and I have to had to learn to hear him, not just because he watches over my soul, but because he is God's gift to me. So we're having a meeting this weekend. It starts tomorrow actually. Makurdi Miracle and Healing Convention 2014. I look forward to hearing WORDS. Words have made my life.

I believe in God the Father. I believe in Jesus Christ the Son, Who is the Firstborn of us all who are born again into God's family. I believe in the Holy Ghost. I believe in His power to save, heal and deliver. I believe in the resurrection. I believe that Jesus died for my sins, was buried, and rose again on the 3rd day to give me victory. I believe that all my sins are forgiven and God is not mad at me. I believe that he loves me forever and He does not see evil in me. I believe I am righteous because Jesus gave Himself up for me. I believe I am rich because Jesus made me rich in His death on the Cross. I believe I am healed because He took my pains and disease in His body as He died. I believe that God is good, He is real, and He is true. I believe that I have a mansion in heaven, and soon, Jesus will come to take me home. I believe that He saved me from hell, death and fear, and ultimately, from the lake of fire that burns with sulfur and brimstone. I believe that God loves me. I believe that He is merciful to me. I believe that He has bound Himself to me and will not change His mind about me.

I believe all of this, and more, because the Bible says so.

What do you believe? It makes all the difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment