Wednesday 20 August 2014

So I have been praying a lot because there's nothing else to do. Praying and believing. I know in my heart that God is good, and I believe in His goodness. I have had a trying couple of weeks and have been learning to just trust God. Even if I didn't want to, I have no other choice. And now, it has become not my last choice, but my first and only choice.

We had a fire service on Sunday last, and I have been learning to receive things in my spirit and rest. A friend of mine who's getting married soon did something. She called me, and gave me her engagement ring to wear, and held my hand. The power of God came upon me so strong and I heard these words: "It is a done deal." I have been waiting for that moment for a while now because I am also trusting God for my marriage. And in that moment, it's like everything came together for me. I know I cannot err in this way because it is God Himself that has put me here. He's teaching me practical things. I call it the practical-ness of love. It isn't always a warm fuzzy feeling, but it is still love when God is involved.

So I keep praying, and holding this man in my heart even when I feel like just uprooting him and throwing him away...which I can't and I don't even really want to.

And MHC is comimg...next weekend. I'm expectant.
God is faithful, and that is the story of my life.
Oh, and I really meant to write this epiphany...though it's not so new sha: God forgives sins because He is good.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment